Perfect Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole Recipe
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole –
.a bacon cheeseburger and fries; you can enjoy that classic flavor by pulling together a few simple ingredients, popping your casserole dish in the This family-favorite dinner is everything it promises and more! Featuring rich and creamy beef, melty cheese, crispy tots and salty bits of bacon, there’s. We’re always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! When you’re new to the world of pots and pans, paring knives and strainers, and peelers and spatulas, start by mastering these beginner cooking skills.
We ate this twice in one day!
Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner.
Perfect Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole menu and approach is just a culmination of the small recommendations I`ve discovered in the last 2 years.
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole happens to be a week-end preparing challenge, which can be to say you`ll need a handful of hours to accomplish it, but when you have got the strategy down you can fry several batch at any given time for household picnics or just to own cool locations to consume from the icebox on a whim.
Today, We are likely to educate you on making Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole DIY with simple ingredients, exactly like Chinese restaurants. My Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole recipe is the better in the world!
I may also coach you on how to make use of up leftover steamed rice and ensure it is into an appetizing, cheap, and flavorful meal for the whole family!
I tried using slightly less water than normal, which includes been suggested elsewhere. It served only a little sometimes, but different occasions, I’d to incorporate more and more water while the quinoa was cooking. Then, the dried quinoa absorbed way an excessive amount of the dressing I included later.
Whether you live all on your own or are an active parent, obtaining the full time and power to get ready home-cooked meals may seem such as a difficult task. At the end of a frantic day, eating dinner out or getting in may experience just like the fastest, best option. But ease and prepared food can take a significant toll in your temper and health.
Restaurants frequently offer more food than you must eat. Several restaurants function parts which can be 2 to 3 times bigger than the advised dietary guidelines. This encourages you to eat a lot more than you would in the home, adversely affecting your waistline, blood force, and risk of diabetes.
Once you prepare your possess meals, you’ve more control within the ingredients. By preparing on your own, you are able to make sure that you and your family consume new, nutritious meals. It will help you to look and sense healthy, raise your energy, stabilize your weight and temper, and enhance your sleep and resilience to stress.
You can cook Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole:
- It’s 1 lb of bacon fried crisp and crumbled.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare of Large onion diced… (reserve a third of the onion for garnish).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheddar (I prefer aged).
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbls of Montreal steak spice.
- You need 1 tsp of sage.
- It’s of Salt & pepper to personal preference.
- Prepare of Dill pickles sliced.
Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd!
This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots.
In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup and sour cream.
Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large skillet Fry bacon until crisp set aside Reserve enough bacon grease to start frying Burger.
- Brown ground beef & 2/3 of the onion drain off excess Greece (I like waiting till the beef is halfway cooked before adding my onions) add Montreal steak spice salt pepper and sage to your taste and liking.
- Mix into ground beef… crumbled bacon, 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar cheese soup, 2 cups sour cream and pour mixture into 9 by 13 greased baking dish spreading it out evenly.
- Layer tater tots evenly in rows covering the entire surface of meat mixture & bake on the middle rack for 45 to 50 min. until tater tots are golden brown remove and top with remaining cheese return to oven until melted.
- I like to serve mine with sliced dill pickle chopped onion and it’s not “bacon cheeseburger” without ketchup and mustard of course…. enjoy!.
Tater Tot Casserole Sour Cream Cheese Recipes.
Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe.
This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations.
Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese.
It’s cheaper to eat junk food than Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
In the beginning view, it might look that consuming at a junk food restaurant is less costly than building a home-cooked meal. But that’s rarely the case. A study from the University of Washington College of Community Wellness revealed that folks who cook in the home tend to have healthier over all diets without larger food expenses. Yet another examine unearthed that frequent house chefs spent about $60 each month less on food than those that ate out more often.
I do not learn how to prepare Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- If you’re intimidated by the prospect of preparing a home-cooked food, it’s important to remember that preparing is no exact science.
- It’s generally completely OK to miss an ingredient or change something for another Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole.
- Search on the web or obtain a basic cook book for simple recipe ideas.
- Much like anything, the more you make, the greater you’ll become. Even if you are an entire amateur in the kitchen, you’ll shortly master some fast, healthy meals.
What formula should I personally use for Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole?
Neutral oils like canola, plant and peanut fat have higher smoke details, making them perfect for burning chicken. Learn more about selecting the best fat for frying.
What should and must not be achieved when cooking Bacon cheeseburger tater tot casserole
- Make certain everything is frozen in a sealable jar or bag.
- Meat particularly needs to be effectively wrapped.
- Make bread straight from freezer, anti-waste strategy urges.
- Remember that such a thing that has a high water content, like lettuce, will not be the same after being freezing and then defrosted.
- Make an effort to freeze everything when at their freshest. Defrost beef carefully before preparing, but other items such as bread for toasting could be cooked right from the freezer.
- Never refreeze fresh beef that’s been icy and then thawed – you are able to, nevertheless, freeze prepared beef which was frozen when raw.
- Make sure the fridge isn’t loaded therefore complete that air can’t circulate.
Tips for starting out!
Start with fresh, balanced ingredients. Baking sugary treats such as for instance brownies, cakes, and biscuits will not help your quality of life or your waistline. Similarly, introducing a lot of sugar or salt may change a healthy home-cooked dinner in to an harmful one. To make sure your diet are great for you along with being tasty, begin with balanced elements and quality with herbs rather than sugar or salt.
Stock on staples. Elements such as for example grain, rice, coconut oil, herbs, flour, and stock cubes are staples you’ll likely use regularly. Maintaining containers of tuna, beans, tomatoes and bags of frozen veggies readily available can be useful in rustling up fast meals when you are pressed for time.
Give yourself some leeway. It’s okay to burn the grain or over-cook the veggies. After having a few attempts it will get easier, quicker, and tastier!
Source : https://reciperfects.com