Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) ~ how many times is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on HP to get information to be used example. Therefore We give Information about Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) is could our make it inspiration.
we can cook Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) to take advantage of 8 ingredient 5 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The spices for cooking Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste)
- Please buddy prepare 5 medium Indian Gooseberries (Amla).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Cumin Seed powder.
- capable need to provide too 1 tsp Coriander Seed Powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp Carom Seed Powder.
- capable need to provide 1 clove Garlic finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 Green Chillie.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp Salt or add to taste.
- Please prepare 1 tsp Sugar for flavour.
The Step by step how to cooking Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste)
- Wash the berries properly and boil for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Cut the boiled berries into two parts and keep them aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan and put all the spices in it for 2 minutes then put the chopped boiled berries and fry for 3/4 minutes..
- Grind the fried materials as finer as possible and make a paste..
- Serve the paste with rice alongwith main dishes. Its just a flavoured paste for taste. Indian Goose berry is richly filled with Vitamin C..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Amla Chutney (Indian Gooseberry Paste) This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂