Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle) ~ right now is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used insight. Therefore Admin give Information around Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle) is could our make it example.
our able cook Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle) using tools 9 ingredient 8 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle)
- Also add 500 gm Amla (gooseberry).
- You need 50 gm fenugreek seeds (methi Ka Koriya/Dal).
- Buddy also needs 20 gm mustard seeds Dal (Rai ka Koriya).
- Also add 1/2 tsp Asafoetida (hing).
- capable need to provide 2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder.
- Also add 3-4 tsp fennel seeds (saunf).
- Also add to taste Salt.
- You need to prepare 4-5 tbsp mustard oil.
The Step by step how to make Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle)
- Wash & boil amla in deep pan until tender/soft..
- Remove seeds & separate amla segments..
- Assemble all ingredients. Grind all in coarsely..
- Heat mustard oil in pan. Once it smoked add grinded spices..
- Mix all properly. Saute it for 1 minute..
- Add amla segments. Mix properly so that masalas coated with them. Remove from gas..
- Once cooled. Store in glass jar. You can eat it immediately or after 2-3 days..
- Amla launji can be stored for more than one year..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this website this with the title Amle Ki launji (gooseberry pickle) This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂