Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day ~ several times is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day is could my Buddy make it insight.
we can create Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day using tools 10 ingredient 17 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day
- You need 250 grams Sushi rice.
- Please buddy prepare 2 sheets Nori seaweed.
- You need 5 to 6 Red filler (fried sweet potato) or White filler like fish sausage. (For more details, see my comments.).
- capable need to provide too 1 Sakura denbu (mashed and seasoned pink fish).
- Please buddy prepare 1 White ground sesame seeds.
- Please prepare 1 Fried egg crepe.
- You need to prepare 1 Fish sausages.
- You need 1 Japanese cucumber.
- You need 1 Cheese, Carrots for decorations.
- You need 1 to 2 Uncooked spaghetti noodle.
The Instructions how to cook Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day
- Cut the nori into fourths and make 6 square sheets. If making a flower with 7 petals make 7 sheets of nori..
- Mix 30 g of sushi rice with sakura denbu. Mix the remaining sushi rice with sesame seeds..
- Roll the omelet tightly and cut off the last 4 to 5 cm for use later..
- Wrap the egg in nori and trim the length to 10 cm..
- Wrap each red filler in nori..
- On top of a sushi mat covered with cling film, line up the logs, stuffing sushi rice in between ( It works better if the sushi rice is shaped into triangles)..
- Place the egg log in the center using 3 logs as a base and top with 4 more logs..
- Fill the gaps with sushi rice..
- Bring up the edges of the mat to shape..
- On a sushi mat covered in cling film, spread sushi rice to a depth of 10 cm..
- Place the flower log on the sushi rice and roll up..
- Pack sushi rice on the ends, and give it a good squeeze to completely conceal the flower..
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the fish sausage and cucumber. Cut the remaining egg to equal length..
- Decorating: Place the items prepared in Step 13 on the log and secure each side with an uncooked spaghetti noodle..
- Place the pink sushi rice on top..
- Use a cookie cutter to cut shapes out of the cheese and carrots for decorations..
- Everyone will be surprised when you slice it open to reveal the beautiful flower inside!.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support our by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this blog this with the title Flower Sushi Roll for Hina Matsuri or Mother’s Day This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂