Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread ~ at the moment is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to find information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information related Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread is could we make it idea. See great recipes for Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread too! Kashmiri Dum Aloo is one of the most famous North Indian curries. It cook with spiced yogurt and baby potatoes.
Snacks recipes – Indian evening snacks.
Serve this delicious chutney as a dip with any fried snacks like pakora, samaosa, dahi vada, aloo tikki , chaat etc.
Serve with steamed snacks or breakfast like- dhokla , khandvi, idli,upma, poha etc.
you can create Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread using tools 28 ingredient 4 step. the following step by step for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread
- You need Gajar Chunda.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 cup carrot (gajar).
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon sugar.
- Please prepare 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 teaspoon jeera(cumin seeds).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon chat masala.
- You need Pinch salt and black salt.
- capable need to provide 2 teaspoon water.
- Please prepare Oats beans aloo tikki.
- Please buddy prepare 2 teaspoon oats.
- capable need to provide too 1 slice bread.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 cup beans.
- Please prepare 2 boiled and mashed aloo.
- Also add 1 teaspoon kasuri methi.
- You need 2 green chilli.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon jeera(cumin seeds).
- capable need to provide 1/2 teaspoon saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need to prepare as needed Ghee.
- Also add Fig chutney.
- Please prepare 6 fresh figs.
- Also add 1/2 cup sugar.
- Please prepare 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon chat masala.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 teaspoon jeera (cumin seeds).
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon saunf(fennel seeds).
- You need to prepare Pinch salt.
- You need to prepare as needed Roti.
Serve as a side dish with any Indian meal.
Use as a sandwich spread or mix with yogurt and serve with starters.
This burfi has grainy texture due to mawa and figs and thus the pieces looks rustic but that’s the beauty of anjeer burfi, though if we make this in large quantity then.
Coconut Khoya Gulkand Ladoo or Coconut Mawa Gulkand laddu is easy laddoo recipe made with minimal ingredients desiccated coconut (nariyal ka burada), khoya or mawa and stuffed with gulkand.
The Step by step how to cook Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread
- First roast jeera and saunf and grind into coarse powder keep aside. Grate carrot add chilli powder sugar salt black salt and chat masala and marinate for ten mins. Heat a pan add 2 teaspoon water then add marinated carrot to it add jeera saunf powder and cook till soft..
- First grind oats and bread to a fine powder keep aside. Now add oil to a pan heat it add jeera saunf and let it crackle. Now add hing and chopped beans with salt and cook well. Once cooked add mashed aloo kasuri methi with sprinkle of water and sauté for two mins. Cool make into disc and coat it with bread crumbs oats mixture and shallow fry with ghee till golden brown on both sides.Do not use oil it will not be tasty..
- Fig chutney Cut the figs into quarters, take a pan add the fig little water around 2 spoons then add sugar cook for 5 mins or till soft then add chilli powder chat masala. Now roast jeera and saunf and crush it with into coarse powder.Add this to the figs add a pinch of salt and cook for another two mins..
- Layering :First layer a roti with tikki then place a roti on the tikki and layer with carrot Chunda on top of this layer with another roti and top it off with fig chutney and serve with orange..
Coconut ladoo is one of family favorite cause it’s just so delicious and easy to prepare and this time from usual coconut condense milk ladoo I tried this new ladoo with khoya and stuffed it with gulkand.
Vegan Figs (Anjeer) Milkshake or Anjeer milkshake with almond milk is easy, delicious milkshake recipe.
We can also make figs (anjeer) milkshake with diary milk but if you want vegan drink or want to try something different then try this figs milkshake with almond milk or even try it with coconut milk.
I have used dried figs if you can find fresh figs then do use that, after all what’s better.
Recipe for Raw Mango Chutney made with green mangoes, coriander and mint – A delicious condiment, perfect for chutney sandwiches, to be enjoyed while the season lasts..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this site this with the title Gajar Chunda oats beans aloo tikki fig chutney sandwich in Indian bread This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂