Gooseberry/Amla jam ~ at this moment is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to use internet on HP to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore We give Information related Gooseberry/Amla jam is can our make it example.
my Buddy can cook Gooseberry/Amla jam using tools 4 ingredient 11 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Gooseberry/Amla jam
- capable need to provide 250 gms Gooseberry.
- Please buddy prepare 250 gms Sugar.
- You need 4 Green Cardamom.
- capable need to provide 2 Sticks Cinnamon.
The Instructions how to cook Gooseberry/Amla jam
- Wash gooseberries..
- Take a saucepan and put enough water to dip gooseberries..
- Cook gooseberries on the low flame till they become soft..
- Remove from stove and strain the water from gooseberries. Let them cool down. Preserve this water for any other dish..
- Meanwhile peel and grind Cardamom & Cinnamon sticks..
- Take out the seeds from the gooseberries. Grind the gooseberries to make a smooth paste..
- Now in a steel wok. Put this paste along with the water and cook it on med. Flame. Keep stirring..
- Sugar will dissolve in a while and paste start to change its colour..
- After 5-7 mins. It will start to thicken. Test the mixture when it will stick to your finger like a jam switch off the stove..
- Put the Cinnamon powder in the jam. Mix well & it’s ready..
- Let it cool down. Transfer in a jar..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gooseberry/Amla jam Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this website this with the title Gooseberry/Amla jam This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂