Oats coconut ladoo ~ currently is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to find information to be used example. Therefore I give Information around Oats coconut ladoo is could our make it idea. Oats laddu recipe – Oats ladoo is one of the easy Indian sweets recipes that I love to prepare at home often. It can be prepared with sugar or jaggery and not much of ghee is needed and it is optional. They are non-sticky while you hold on and slightly chewy and taste good.
Remove and keep aside to cool completely.
Oats sesame ladoo recipe or oats peanut laddu – Healthy ladoo that go well in the snack box or as after school or evening snack.
If you have a family member who do not like to eat oats, then this is a must try recipe.
you can cook Oats coconut ladoo to take advantage of 6 ingredient 5 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Oats coconut ladoo
- Buddy also needs 1 coconut (ripe gola) cut into small pieces.
- Please prepare 1/2 bowl oats.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup chopped dryfruits (almonds, cashews nuts, figs).
- capable need to provide too 1 tin condensed milk.
- capable need to provide too 5-6 cardamom pods.
- capable need to provide 1/2 bowl – raisins.
They taste very delicious with a great aroma of roasted sesame seeds or peanuts, cardamom and jaggery and do not have the taste of oats in them.
So, for all you dessert loving health freaks out there, here’s an absolutely easy peasy Indian laddu recipe that combines the goodness of oats & coconut to create a riot of flavours.
Ragi Oats Ladoo (Laddu) Recipe – About Ragi Oats Ladoo (Ragi Oats Laddu) Recipe: An healthy option when it comes to Indian sweets, Ragi Oats Ladoo is a dish made with ragi flour, oats flour, honey, dates and milk.
Coated with sesame seeds and coconut this ladoo recipe is perfect for a combination of healthy and delicious.
The Instructions how to make Oats coconut ladoo
- Dry roast oats till it becomes nutty aromatic..
- Grind coconut with cardamom pods. Make a fine powder..
- Take a another kadai add coconut powder, oats, dryfruits and condensed milk on low heat mix it properly with (curtain fold hands) till it becomes gluey consistency..
- Transfer this mixture on the plate and cool it down. (till warmnes) now grease lil oil on the palm take small quantity of the mixture and make small small ladoo..
- Top with raisins..now transfer all this ladoos in the fridge (for setting) around 3-4 hours. After this serve it taste is yummy 😋 healthy for all..
How to make Oats Coconut Ladoo: Crush cardamon seeds in a mortar pestle to a fine powder.
You can use any other nuts of your choice or any dry fruits like cherries or cranberries to add some color to the ladoo.
Heat a heavy bottom pan and dry roast oats for a couple minutes.
Easy Steps to make Oats Dry Fruits Laddu: Pit, chop dates and set aside.
Gather all the nuts you would like to include in the Oats Dry Fruits Laddu.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Oats coconut ladoo Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also mark off this blog this with the title Oats coconut ladoo This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂