Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal ~ currently is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to looking for information to be used example. Therefore I give Information about Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal is could we make it insight. Roast red chilli, urad dal until golden and add tamarind, washed mint leaves. Pudina thogayal recipe with step by step pics. Pudina thogayal is a tangy and thick chutney made with fresh mint leaves or pudina. thogayal or thuvaiyal For Instagram mention @vegrecipesofindia or tag #vegrecipesofindia.
So whenever i make simple rasam , rice and a curry i make any thogayal either with coconut or coriander leaves.
Enjoy this simple thogayal with Curd Rice or you can mix this with.
Pudina Thogayal is very rare at home as the lil one is fond of only anything coriander based either chutney / thogayal.
my Buddy able create Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal using tools 10 ingredient 4 step. this is it the steps for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal
- You need to prepare 1 cup Fresh mint leaves – , tightly packed.
- capable need to provide 10 Red chilli.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp Urad dal.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp Coconut (optional).
- You need as needed Tamarind – small gooseberry sized.
- Also add 1 tsp Jaggery.
- Buddy also needs 1 & 1/2 tsp Salt – (approx).
- You need to prepare 3 tbsps Gingelly / Sesame oil -.
- Also add 1 tsp Mustard seeds.
- capable need to provide too 1 string Curry leaves.
But I love any variety of thogayal, infact I can survive with just thogayal and rice even if its daily 🙂 Thogayal recipes are always handy when we run out of time and ideas for lunch.
Pudina thogayal recipe with video and step by step photos.
I am sharing an easy Tamil nadu pudina thogayal made with fresh mint leaves, lentils and We make variety of thogayals like coconut thogayal, paruppu thogayal, coriander thogayal and this pudina thogayal is my personal favorite.
Pudina Thogayal, an easy to make thogayal recipe with rich flavor of mint.
The Instructions how to cook Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal
- Roast red chilli, urad dal in a tbsp of oil, until golden and add tamarind, washed mint leaves. Just fry for 30 – 40 seconds until the leaves reduce in volume..
- Grind this after cooled down along with coconut, jaggery and salt. Add 2-3 tbsp water while grinding. Season it with mustard and curry leaves..
- The main thing in thogayal recipes is to balance the red chilli, tamarind and salt. Adding jaggery enhances the taste. You can microwave tamarind for 20 seconds to make it soft, after dipping it for a second in water. This makes it blend easily..
- Store in a airtight container in fridge and you can use this for 1 week and best for your lunch box when mixed with steamed rice. Use generous sesame oil when you mix with rice. Simple vadams goes well with this..
We can serve this mint thogayal with hot steaming rice or with Idli/Dosa.
Pudina Thogayal (Mint Thogayal) very easy to make thogayal variety.
Mint leaves are so healthy and tasty.
We use mint leaves for many purposes.
Mint Thogayal or Pudina thuvaiyal is a very flavorful dish prepared with fresh mint leaves, lentils, tamarind and other spices.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Pudina thogayal recipe | mint thogayal This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂