Restaurant-style California Roll ~ now is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information about Restaurant-style California Roll is can my Buddy make it inspiration.
we able to cook Restaurant-style California Roll using tools 16 ingredient 13 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The composition for cooking Restaurant-style California Roll
- Also add Fillings.
- Please buddy prepare 1 Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Masago (capelin roe).
- capable need to provide 1 Nori seaweed (cut in half).
- Also add 1 Avocado.
- capable need to provide too 1 packet Imitation crab sticks.
- Also add 1 Mayonnaise.
- capable need to provide 1 Masago (capelin roe).
- You need 540 ml Uncooked white rice.
- capable need to provide too 1 tbsp Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp Mirin.
- Buddy also needs 1 sheet Kombu seaweed (3 cm square).
- Please buddy prepare Vinegar water.
- Buddy also needs 30 ml Sushi vinegar.
- You need 30 ml Water.
- You need to prepare 1 pinch Salt.
The Instructions how to cook Restaurant-style California Roll
- Add sake and mirin to the rice when cooking, and use 1 mm less water than usual. Don’t cook the rice using the ‘sushi rice’ setting, just use the regular program..
- Lay the kombu on top of the rice and switch the rice cooker on!.
- Put the sushi vinegar ingredients in a small pan and bring to a simmer. Turn the heat off immediately..
- Add the boiled sushi vinegar and water to the freshly cooked rice, leave to cool down a bit, then cover with plastic wrap to prevent from drying out..
- Spread a piece of nori seaweed evenly with sushi rice. Slightly moisten your hands with water and flatten out the rice. Cover with plastic wrap..
- Turn it over, wrap and all, so that the nori side is facing up. Draw a thin line in the middle with mayonnaise..
- Top with avocado and crab sticks. If you put the avocado on the far side it may get mashed when you roll the sushi, so I think it’s easier if you put the crab sticks on the far side and the avocado closer to you..
- Fold the plastic wrap that is sticking out on the side closer to you under the mat to make it easier to roll the sushi..
- Roll the sushi, and cut it with the wrap still on it. If you peel off the wrap with moistened hands, you won’t get any sticky rice..
- Put the masago on the cut sushi roll pieces to finish. If you don’t like masago, use ground white sesame seeds instead..
- How to cut an avocado Cut into the avocado lengthwise and you’ll hit the pit. Slice all the way around the avocado..
- Twist both halves with your hands and it will end up as shown in the photo. Cut into the half with the pit lengthwise again, and push out the pit..
- Note: I cut each crab stick in half lengthwise. Adjust depending on how thick you want the crab sticks to be..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Restaurant-style California Roll Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support we by sharing post this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also mark off this website this with the title Restaurant-style California Roll This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂