Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) ~ how many times is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to get information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information about Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) is can our make it example. Bitter Gourd is not a very popular vegetable since its bitter in taste. However, its good for our system as it’s a blood purifier and also helps control blood sugar levels. Bitter melon is linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar.
Bitter melon, also known as bitter gourd or karela (in India), is a unique vegetable-fruit that can be used as food or medicine.
Studies show that bitter melon may help with symptoms for a variety of illnesses.
Find out more about this little-known food and if it’s really a “magic bullet” for managing your blood sugar. #diabetes – This is a typical Andhra style bitter melon cooked with a medley of spices.
my Buddy able to cook Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) to take advantage of 16 ingredient 4 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food)
- capable need to provide too 250 gm bitter melon.
- You need to prepare 1 small cup of groundnut crushed.
- Please prepare 1 small cup crumb of sesame seeds.
- capable need to provide 1 small cup of gram flour.
- Buddy also needs Paste of 5 green chillies.
- Also add 1 small spoon coriander powder.
- You need 1 small spoon cumin powder.
- capable need to provide Salt as per requirement.
- capable need to provide 2 tablespoons oil.
- Please prepare 1 teaspoon paste of ginger.
- capable need to provide too 1 teaspoon paste of garlic.
- You need Chopped green coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon rye (mustard seeds).
- Please buddy prepare 1 small spoon cumin.
- Please buddy prepare as needed Water.
- Buddy also needs 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
It is best had with hot steamed rice and with some ghee drizzled over it.
All the bitter melon lovers will simply enjoy relishing this delicious dish.
Bitter Melon Stuffed With Thai Style Sweet Potato.
A great way to eat bitter melon and the filling possibilities are endless..
The Instructions how to cooking Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food)
- First of all, take a small cup of gram flour to the stove pan and add some water and fry it until it becomes golden colour on the gas stove. Now take this raw chickpea flour in a dish and add crush groundnuts, crushed sesame seeds, green chillies, ginger and garlic paste, a small spoon corrugated powder, a small spoon of cumin powder, salt according to taste, 1/4 small spoon hot spices, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, and pour a little water and make a coarse paste..
- Take the bitter melon and take out all the material from inside the bitter melon. Add this to the hot water and boid it for 5 minutes until it becomes soft to cut. Make small pieces and let it fill the flour built-in step 1..
- Now take 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and warm it. Then put rai, jeera, haldi in it. Then fill the filled bitter melon and keep it for 10 minutes to fry..
- Now your bitter melon sabzi is ready to serve this with hot roti and salad and buttermilk..
Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) Jasmine.
Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) Rinse bitter melon.
Trim on both ends as needed and scrape any blemishes or hard skin.
Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat.
Add karela almost in a single layer; stir and cook until brownish.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also mark off this blog this with the title Bitter melon Sabji (Diabetic food) This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂