Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel ~ several times is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used example. Therefore Admin give Information around Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel is can we make it inspiration. Learn how to knead dough by hand with these simple step-by-step instructions. Kneading the dough makes bread and rolls light, airy, and chewy. If you’re kneading by hand, you may want to use an unbleached all-purpose flour, which is easier to work.
Traditional bagels have large holes in them.
And it’s a very stiff dough, so it’s not the easiest to knead.
It’s very important that you knead this dough properly, so the bagels will have their proper texture and gluten development.
you could create Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel to take advantage of 6 ingredient 10 step. the following Your way for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel
- Please prepare 200 grams Bread (or cake) flour.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tbsp Sugar.
- Also add 1 pinch Salt.
- capable need to provide too 2/3 tsp Dry yeast.
- You need to prepare 120 ml Lukewarm water.
- Buddy also needs 1 tbsp Honey (or sugar).
This traditional bagel recipe is so easy to make: you only need a few ingredients and a couple of hours!
How to Make Bagels that are perfectly chewy, golden brown, and flavorful!!
Step-by-step video and Texture: Perfectly chewy and wonderful.
When Maxence and I were in San Francisco late last summer, we had bagels for breakfast every single day.
The Instructions how to cooking Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel
- Blend the flour and salt. Mix the water with the sugar and yeast, and allow it to soak. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the water and cut in with a spatula..
- Once the mixture begins to stick, use your hands to bring it to one mass. After all the flour has been incorporated, knead for 5~10 minutes by folding over the dough. Continue until there are no lumps..
- Place a plastic wrapper over the dough and let it rest at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. If you’re letting it rise at low temperature, leave step 4 in the fridge over night. In the morning, warm up the dough by kneading a bit and then proceed to step 5..
- Divide into small portions, knead and form small balls. Cover them with a damp towel and leave them at room temperature for at least 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Stick your finger in the center and make a hole. Make sure the hole is in the middle from bird’s eye view so that the dough expands evenly..
- Kettling: Fill the frying pan with 3 cm of water, and boil to around 85℃. Add honey to bring out the glaze. Place parchment paper in the pan and boil each side of the bagel for 30~60 seconds..
- Pat dry the bagels and bake them right away in the oven at 200℃ for 15 minutes, or until ready..
- This is a cross-section. Fluffy and chewy, just as if they are store-bought Freshly made and still warm..
- If you’re filling the bagel, flatten the shape in an oval in step 5..
- I made it into a egg salad sandwich..
The whole process was a lot of fun , and much less involved than I thought: the dough is rather stiff, which makes it easy to handle once kneaded.
To knead dough with a stand mixer, all you need are a dough hook and few minutes to get the job done.
If you don’t want to knead dough by hand, try this trick.
Skip the store-bought because bagels are easier than you think!
I dedicated the past month to homemade bagels.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also mark off this site this with the title Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂