Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs ~ several times is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to find information to be used insight. Therefore We give Information about Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs is can my Buddy make it example. Knead together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Roasted Figs Stuffed with Feta Cheese The scent of a fig tree always reminds me of summers in Greece. At my father’s village, there was a big fig tree in the back garden, we enjoyed its shade all those hot summer afternoons and we waited patiently for those figs to mature so we could eat them.
Baked feta and figs is an impressive and easy appetizer.
Sliced fresh figs are tossed in olive oil and the feta cheese is drizzled with honey.
The whole thing is baked until runny and melted and gooey and impossible to not scrape up every last bite.
my Buddy can cook Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs to take advantage of 10 ingredient 6 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs
- Also add 2 soft buns.
- capable need to provide 3 tbsp. feta cheese, diced (or you could use goat cheese).
- capable need to provide too 2 figs.
- Also add 3 tbsp. honey.
- Please prepare 1 whole onion, chopped.
- Also add 150 g ground beef.
- capable need to provide too fresh chives, thinly sliced.
- Also add some Arugula salad.
- Also add 1 tbsp. pine nuts.
- You need 1 egg yolk.
Grill or sauté in a pan lightly coated with cooking spray.
Break up beef in large bowl.
Sprinkle feta, oregano, salt, and pepper over; toss.
Grilling carmelizes the sugars and gives the figs a smoky taste.
The Step by step how to cooking Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs
- Cook the onions, with some olive oil and a pinch of salt, first at high heat for 4 min until golden, then cover it at low heat and stir from time to time. Set about 15 min..
- Meanwhile, slice figs, set them in an oven-friendly dish and pour the honey all over them. Cook for 5 min. at 160°C. Leave in the oven..
- Mix in a bowl the ground beef with salt, pepper, one egg yolk and a few chives. Shape two patties, set aside..
- In a pan at high heat (without any fat) throw the pine nuts until goldened/brownished –about 7 min, stiring regularly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a very hot skillet, sear the beef patties (2-3 min each side)..
At the same time, grill the buns.
As soon as the beef is done, display a bun, a layer of caramelized onions, the beef patty, a layer of roasted figs, 1 tbsp. feta cheese, diced, a few leaves of Aragula Salad, top with pine nuts and finally the top bun..
Use as a garnish, condiment to pork or chicken.
A nice way to start or end a meal.
This can be pan fried as well.
This creamy Keto Feta Burgers With Tomato Cream Sauce is a flavorful low carb dinner that’s perfect for just about any night of the week!
During the summer months, I love to make burgers.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this site this with the title Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂