Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce) ~ several times is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce) is could my Buddy make it inspiration. Gado-gado is my favorite Indonesian salad. This Sundanese dish is a national favorite, and it consists of lightly boiled and blanched vegetables, hard-boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, fried tofu and/or tempeh cubes, and lontong (steamed rice cakes) served with spicy peanut sauce. I’m very excited to introduce you to another non-Korean recipe that I filmed with my reader Mariksa in Jakarta, Indonesia!
Fun fact – Gado Gado means “Mix mix”, which is exactly what this dish is about!
The key is in the making of the peanut sauce – combining dried chilli, shallots, lemongrass, balacan, coconut milk and a lot more, it’s not surprising that the taste is flavorful and fragrant.
It takes a bit of time to come up with.
we could create Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce) using tools 9 ingredient 11 step. the following the steps for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce)
- You need 6 pcs small tofu.
- Buddy also needs 1 block Tempe (bean cake).
- You need to prepare 2-3 potatoes (medium size).
- Also add 4 pcs carrots.
- capable need to provide too 250 g cabbage.
- Buddy also needs 250 g bean sprouts.
- Please buddy prepare 2 bunch kangkung.
- Also add 4 eggs.
- You need to prepare Peanut sauce.
Indonesian gado gado is a mixure of steamed and fresh vegetables with proteins and a deliciously creamy peanut sauce topping.
There are few nations who have succeeded in leaving a definitive mark at the salad bar.
Gado gado, which is a vegetables and compressed rice salad, made with peanut sauce (or cashew nut sauce) dressing, is one of the most common Indonesian street foods available.
Although technically a salad or mix, gado gado, especially when it contains compressed rice cakes.
The Step by step how to make Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce)
- Cut tofu and tempe into small size, according to your liking.
- Then fry them and keep aside.
- Clean and cut potatoes and carrots, and shred the cabbage.
- You can either steam or boil the vegetables until they are cooked.
- Keep the kangkung and bean sprouts as it is, you can blanch them after cleaning and keep aside.
- Hard boiled the eggs then keep aside.
- Once all the vegetables, tofu, tempe and eggs are cooked then prepare the peanut sauce.
- This time I’m using ready made sauce so I just add the hot water to the paste, but do follow me for peanut sauce recipe (made from scratch).
- Then arrange all the ingredients on a bowl or plate.
- Lastly add the sauce on top, as much as you like.
- Serve it with hot steamed rice or rice cake. Enjoy!.
A popular street dish in Indonesia, gado gado (“mix-mix”) is just the thing to shake up your weeknight routine.
Hard-cooked eggs, toasted tofu, bean sprouts, and vegetables come together with drizzles of spicy, habit-forming peanut sauce.
Gado-Gado (Indonesian Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce).
Gado-gado (in Bahasa Indonesian or Betawi Malay, the language of Jakarta), also known as lotek (in Sundanese and Javanese), is an Indonesian salad of various blanched or steamed vegetables, also accompanied with hard-boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, fried tofu, tempeh, as well chopped as lontong or.
Indonesian Gado Gado is a basically a mix of salad type ingredients along with a few other key items.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this site this with the title Gado-gado (Indonesian traditional salad with peanut sauce) This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂