Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam ~ how many times is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used insight. Therefore Admin give Information related Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam is can my Buddy make it insight.
my Buddy able cook Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam using tools 15 ingredient 8 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam
- Please prepare 3 tomatoes Chopped.
- Please prepare 4 tbsps toor dal Cooked.
- You need to prepare 2 tomatoes Cooked.
- Please buddy prepare tamarind gooseberry Soaked a small size.
- Buddy also needs Salt.
- Please prepare asafoetida Compounded.
- capable need to provide 5 Curry leaves.
- Also add 2 tbsps Saathumadhu Podi / Rasam Podi (see notes below).
- capable need to provide Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- capable need to provide Water.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsps Ghee.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Mustard seeds.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tbsp Cumin jeera /.
- You need to prepare 4 Curry leaves.
- Please buddy prepare 1 chilly Chopped green.
The Instructions how to make Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam
- Pre-requisites required are cooked toor dal and cooked tomatoes and tamarind. I pressure cooked these two for 5 whistles and kept them ready. Finely chop two tomatoes and keep this ready too..
- Take the extract of tomato-tamarind and keep this ready, this will give about 200 ml of extract..
- Keep the cooked dal with its stock and slightly mash it with the back of the ladle..
- Take a cooking pot and add the chopped tomatoes. With this add salt, asafoetida and curry leaves. Add 1 cup of water and cook this on medium heat until tomatoes become tender..
- Once the tomatoes are cooked add the tomato-tamarind extract and boil this for about 5 3 minutes..
- Now add 2 tbsps of Saathumadhu Podi / Rasam Podi and mix. Add cooked toor dal with its stock and allow this to steep in medium heat for 2 minutes..
- Take this off the heat and get the tempering ready..
- In a small tadka tawa, on medium heat, add 2 tbsps of ghee. Add all the ingredients mentioned under tempering. Saute this until mustard seeds stops crackling. Add this tadka immediately to the rasam. Garnish finely chopped coriander leaves..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also mark off this website this with the title Kalyana Saathumadhu / Wedding style Rasam This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂