Naan khattai ~ several times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information about Naan khattai is could my Buddy make it example. Nankhatai recipe – Delicious, light & crisp eggless cookies made with flour, ghee, cardamom powder and sugar. Nankhatai are traditional Indian shortbread cookies made with all-purpose flour, semolina, sugar and ghee. There are so many variations of nankhatais and can be made with different combinations of flour.
In its authentic recipe, ghee, maida, rava (sooji), gram flour (besan) and sugar are used but nowadays it is generally prepared without using gram flour and rava.
Nan Khatai are crunchy, shortbread like cookies flavored with cardamom are one of the very few baked goodies that my mum used to make for us while we were growing up.
Baking was not an easy thing to do back then.
you could create Naan khattai using tools 6 ingredient 9 step. the following the steps for make it.
The composition for cooking Naan khattai
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup ghee.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- capable need to provide too 2 spoons sooji.
- Please buddy prepare 1 cup besan(gram flour).
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 cup Maida (All purpose flour).
- capable need to provide As needed Almonds.
Nankhatai, is a traditional Indian biscuit.
These shortbread style eggless cookies is crunchy & crumbly with a sensational aroma of cardamom.
Made in numerous ways, to name a few – Maida, Besan. nankhatai recipe
nan khatai cookies with detailed photo and video recipe. an unique and tasty cookies variations from the indian cuisine to match indian taste buds. it is generally made with plain flour, besan with a egg yolk combination, but this recipe is an eggless recipe for non egg eaters. it is a popular indian dessert snack recipe, which is typically.
The Instructions how to cook Naan khattai
- Take a bowl and add ghee, powdered sugar and suji into it.
- Rub the ingredients using your palm for 5 mins.
- Now add maida and besan into it and make a soft dough, add some more ghee if you feel the dough is too hard or dry.
- Take a kadai and add some salt along into it, put a stand and let it pre heat for 10 mins.
- Make small round shapes of the prepared dough and put cuts on it as per your choice using a folk.
- Decorate them using your favourite nuts available at home, i have used almonds.
- Now put the into the preheated kadai for 20 mins on low flame.
- After 20 mins switch off the flame and let it cool into the kadai for another 15 mins.
- Serve the crispy naan kattai to guests and family with tea.
Nankhatai (Urdu: نان خطائی ) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan.
The word Nankhatai is derived from Persian word Naan meaning bread and “Khatai” from an Dari Persian word meaning Biscuit.
In Afghanistan and Northeast Iran, these biscuits are called Kulcha-e-Khataye.
Kulcha is a type of Indian bread similar to.
Nan khatai is an authentic Indian sweet and savory eggless cookie that can be easily prepared at home.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Naan khattai Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also bookmark this website this with the title Naan khattai This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂