Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd) ~ at the moment is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on smartphone to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore We give Information around Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd) is could you make it idea. The spiciness from the red chillies, the tanginess from the tamarind and the authentic south Indian taste from the asafoetida make it a delight to eat with. Easy recipe for tamil style peerkangai thogayal made with coconut for rice. My previous post was Peerkangai/Ridge gourd kootu, so I did not throw away the peel rather made my favourite peerkangai thol thogaiyal.
I love all these chutneys made with these vegetables.
Usually they to this chutney with the peel of ridge gourd if they are tender.
As urad dhal turns light brown, keep aside a small amount of this seasoning to add later to the thuvaiyal.
my Buddy able cook Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd) using tools 7 ingredient 7 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd)
- You need 1 tender ridge gourd – small.
- Please prepare Tamarind – small gooseberry size.
- Also add 1 1/2-2 tbsp urad dal.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tsp sesame/gingelly oil.
- You need 1 piece compound asafoetida (or) ½ tsp asafoetida powder.
- Please buddy prepare 3-4 red chillies (according to your spice level).
- Also add Salt as per taste.
Wash ridge gourd well, peel the skin and chop it into small pieces.
How to make Ridge Gourd Peel Chutney (Peerkangai Thol Thuvaiyal).
Peerkangai (Ridge Gourd) Kootu is made by cooking the vegetable in the dal & coconut mixture.
This is easy to make and also very tasty.
The Step by step how to make Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd)
- First take the ridge gourd, clean it with running water, cut off the edges, scrap the pointed ridges of the gourd..
- Slice lengthwise and cut it into small cubes..
- Take a pan, add oil to it. Put urad dal fry it till the dal becomes brown, now add asafoetida, and red chillies fry it. (If adding compound piece of asafoetida add it before putting urad dal and fry it. Then add urad dal).
- Add the chopped ridge gourd and tamarind to the pan. Cover with a lid, keep the flame low and cook until the ridge gourd turns soft..
- Remove the lid and cook for another 5 mins to allow the excess moisture to escape. Now turn off the stove, and allow the mixture to cool down completely..
- Once it cools down, add required amount of salt to the dish and grind the ridge gourd into a thick fine paste (if needed you can add little water)..
- Now peerkangai (ridge gourd) thuvaiyal is ready to be served with hot rice and papad!.
It’s rich in dietary fiber,so it’s good to use this vegetable regularly in our regular diet. Кадры из видео Ridge Gourd Skin Chutney-Peerkangai Thol Thogayal-Thuvaiyal Recipe.
Add the cut Ridge gourd (Peerkangai) pieces and fry till they turn tender and soft.
Grind this mixture with tamarind, asafoetida powder and salt to a coarse paste.
Ridge Gourd Skin Chutney-Peerkangai Thol Thogayal-Thuvaiyal Recipe от : Padhuskitchen Peerkangkai thol Peerkangai Chutney-Ridge Gourd Chutney Recipe-Side Dish for Idli-Dosa от : Padhuskitchen Ridge gourd (peergangai) chutney is a simple and delicious chutney prepared with.
Coriander leaves/kothamalli, mint leaves/pudina, curry leaves, pirandai, karisilankanni leaves, coconut, red chillies, toor dal, moong dal, urad dal, brinjal, tamarind, jaggery, pepper corns, garlic cloves, cooking oil, mustard seeds.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also mark off this blog this with the title Peerkangai thuvaiyal (ridge gourd) This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂