Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam ~ currently is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used insight. Therefore Admin give Information about Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam is could we make it insight.
we able to create Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam to take advantage of 14 ingredient 5 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The composition for cooking Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam
- Please prepare gooseberry Tamarind water small size soaked in.
- Please prepare to taste salt.
- capable need to provide too 1 pinch asafoetida.
- capable need to provide 5 – 6 curry leaves.
- You need 300 ml water.
- Also add 1/2 tsp ghee.
- capable need to provide too 5 chillies dry red.
- Please prepare 1 tsp black peppercorn.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp toor dal pigeon pea /.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp urad dal white.
- Please buddy prepare 7 – 8 curry leaves.
- capable need to provide too 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera / (Do not roast).
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp ghee / oil.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp mustard seeds.
The Instructions how to cook Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam
- Firstly soak the tamarind in 100 ml of lukewarm water for 5 minutes in a moderately big vessel. Take all the ingredients mentioned under “Roasting and grinding”..
- Take a wok, on medium heat, add 1/2 a tsp of ghee and add all the ingredients mentioned under “Roasting and grinding” except cumin. Roasting cumin will give a bitter taste and the rasam will taste like a medicine, hence do not roast the cumin, add it directly to the blender jar. Saute the ingredients in the wok until aromatic and add it to the blender jar..
- Grind this to a fine powder. When you grind this, grind it with 2 intervals, firstly use the first mode in your mixie, all the ingredients will break down, stop this open the jar and push all the ingredients together towards the blade. Grind this again, only this time use the second mode and grind it thoroughly..
- Now juice the tamarind and throw away the rinds and keep the extract in the vessel. Add 200 ml of water to this tamarind juice, add required amount of salt, asafoetida, and few curry leaves. Let this boil for about 3 minutes or until the raw smell of the tamarind goes..
- Once the raw smell goes add the prepared powder to this, add about 100 ml of water and stir. After adding the powder let it boil for about a minute. Take it off the heat. If you feel that the rasam is too thick for your liking you can add another 50-70 ml of water and lean the consistency. Add the Tempering to this and serve it hot with plain rice or you can drink this directly like a soup..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this website this with the title Seeragam Milagu Sathumadhu / Jeera-Pepper Rasam This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂