Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan ~ at this moment is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information around Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan is could our make it insight.
you can cook Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan using tools 27 ingredient 2 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan
- Please prepare 1 kg chicken.
- capable need to provide 4-5 onion puree.
- Also add 2 tomato puree.
- Please buddy prepare For masala paste.
- capable need to provide 1 whole garlic clove.
- Also add 1 inch ginger.
- Also add 5-6 whole red chillies.
- Buddy also needs 1 Tbsp whole coriander.
- Please prepare 1/2 Tbsp whole cumin.
- capable need to provide too 1/2 Tbsp whole black pepper.
- You need Grind all the masala paste with little water.
- Also add Whole garam masala.
- capable need to provide 3 Cardamom green.
- You need to prepare 2 Cardamom black.
- Also add Cloves 4.
- capable need to provide 1/2 inch dalchini.
- Please prepare 2-3 tejpatta.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 Tbsp Whole cumin.
- Please prepare 5-6 Tbsp Ghee.
- Also add as needed Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp turmeric powder.
- You need For naan.
- capable need to provide too 2 cups maida or all purpose flour.
- Also add as needed Salt.
- You need 2-3 spoon butter.
- capable need to provide 1/2 bowl Curd.
- capable need to provide 1/2 Tbsp baking soda.
The Step by step how to make Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan
- Take a handi, now add ghee whole garam masalas and whole cumin then add chicken fry for 4-5 minutes then add onion puree, and all the masala paste, salt and turmeric powder and fry on medium flame for some time then add tomato puree and fry all the masala and chicken till chicken becomes tender and ghee oozes out.. add little water and cook while covering the handi.. till chicken becomes tender…
- Now take another bowl and add maida, salt, baking soda and mix well then prepare a dough using curd and little water.. rub some butter on the dough and leave for 30 minutes.. then take iron tawa heat it.. now roll the dough and put some coriander leaves below it.. grease the naan with water on one side and put on tawa and roast it nicely.. now your Bihari chicken and naan is ready to gorge on.serve with some salad and topped naan with some butter…
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also mark off this website this with the title Spicy Bihari chicken curry and naan This article grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂