Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy) ~ now is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to use internet on ponsel to find information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information about Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy) is can my Buddy make it example.
my Buddy can cook Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy) to take advantage of 3 ingredient 6 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy)
- You need to prepare 500 g Amla (Indian Gooseberry).
- Buddy also needs 350 g powdered Sugar.
- capable need to provide too 1 1/2 tbsp Castor sugar powder for sprinkling (optional).
The Step by step how to cook Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy)
- Wash amla thoroughly and boil it in water for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove the amla from water and let them cool down a little..
- Separate slices of amla by holding the amla between first two fingers and thumb and gently pressing it. The slices will come out easily. Discard the seeds of amla..
- Add powdered sugar and mix gently. Allow the amla to absorb sugar for 3 days. Daily stir the mixture a little to ensure even absorption of sugar..
- After 3 days, remove the amla from sugar syrup and spread it on a shallow plate and sun dry it for 2 days. Turn the amla slices to other side on second day to ensure drying on both the sides. Do not discard sugar syrup. Make amla sharbat from it, which is very good for health..
- Amla candy will ready after 2 days. Sprinkle some castor sugar powder on the dried amla and mix very gently. Refrigerate it increase it’s self life..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Sweet Amla Supari (Amla Candy) This post grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂