BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney) ~ at the moment is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information related BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney) is could we make it insight. Beerakaya pachadi is ridge gourd chutney, one of the most basic and popular chutneys that is prepared in most andhra homes. Beerakaya pachadi recipe or ridge gourd chutney/Pickle for rice,chapathi,idli,dosa. This ridge gourd chutney/Luffa chutney is a helathy in andhra style More.
Ridge Gourd or Beerakaya is a vegetable I haven’t seen much in Kottayam.
Or maybe it was available but I never noticed it.
I do remember the dried ridge gourd (peechanga in malayalam) that we used to scrub ourselves in the shower.
we able to cook BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney) using tools 9 ingredient 7 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney)
- capable need to provide 2 nos Ridge gourd/Beerakaya.
- capable need to provide too 6 – 8 nos green chillies.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup peanuts / groundnuts.
- You need to prepare 1 gooseberry tamarind small size.
- You need 1 handfull coriander leaves.
- Buddy also needs 3 nos garlic pods.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- You need to prepare 3 tsps oil.
- capable need to provide to taste salt.
This was before the entry of a free loofah with every bottle of body.
Ridge Gourd Peel Chutney tastes heavenly when mixed with rice along with a dash of til oil.
It can also be had along with dosas,idlis,puris, and just about any dish.
Just take a peeler and peel thin peel as they will become crispier when sauteed.
The Step by step how to make BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney)
- Take two medium sized ridge gourds. Wash and chop them into pieces without peeling skin..
- Heat a pan and oil in it. Add Peanuts and roast them well. Keep it aside..
- In the same pan add green chillies and fry them. Keep it aside..
- Then add some more oil and add cumin seeds. Add ridge gourd pieces and saute them well till soft and it looses its moisture..
- Cool everything and get ready with the remaining ingredients..
- In a clean mixie jar add everything along with salt and grind it..
- Serve it with hot rice with/without ghee, either ways it tastes delicious. Enjoy! :).
Keep peeling till you see the white portion,the green has to.
Ridge Gourd Chutney not only tastes great with plain rice but also taste good with dosa recipe.
This ridge gourd chutney is a healthy, tasty side dish for idli and dosa.
It is high in dietary fiber and low in saturated fat, cholesterol and calories.
Ridge gourd chutney is one of the easiest spiced healthy dip made with few ingredients.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also mark off this website this with the title BEERAKAYA PACHADI (Ridge gourd Chutney) This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂