Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan ~ at this moment is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used idea. Therefore I give Information around Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan is could my Buddy make it inspiration.
our can create Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan using tools 10 ingredient 7 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The composition for cooking Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan
- You need 500 gm (2 piece) chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp tikka masala.
- Please prepare 1 lemon.
- You need 1/3 tsp salt.
- capable need to provide 1 tsp mix ginger garlic pasate.
- capable need to provide too 4 tbsp yougart.
- capable need to provide 1/2 onion for salad/garnishing.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tomato.
- Buddy also needs 1 lemon sliced.
- You need to prepare 5 tabsp oil for frying.
The Instructions how to cook Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan
- In a bowl add yougart g g paste,tikka masala salt and lemon juice add chicken,marinate for 2 hours.
- Now add marinated chicken in a pan cover and cook on medium heat until tender and water evaporate..
- Turn upside down fry 2 more minute from other side..
- Repeat with another chicken piece..
- Smoked a coal on flame.take piece of foil add in pan,add cooked fried chicken pieces.add smoked coal drizzle some oil on it.cover for 5 minutes..
- Now chicken tikka is ready serve with homemade naan and mint raita..
- Now add oil in wide pan add 1 piece of cooked chicken,fry on high heat for 2 minutes for 1 side..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this website this with the title Chicken tikka with homemade tawa naan This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂