Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls ~ how many times is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to find information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information related Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls is can our make it inspiration.
my Buddy able to cook Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls to take advantage of 10 ingredient 6 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls
- You need 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Buddy also needs 2 pieses Flavoured inari pouch.
- capable need to provide too 1 Sakura denbu.
- Please prepare 1 Black ground sesame seeds.
- Please buddy prepare 1 stick Imitation crab sticks.
- Also add 1 Komatsuna.
- capable need to provide 1 Nori seaweed.
- Buddy also needs 1 dash Sliced cheese.
- Also add 1 Ketchup.
- capable need to provide too 2 pieces Cute toothpicks.
The Instructions how to cook Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls
- Divide the cooked white rice into 4 equal sections. Mix sakura denbu into one of the divided rice. Mix black ground sesame seeds into another. Add some salt to the remaining rice if desired..
- Shape each rice into a ball..
- Fold half the height of the walls of the flavored inarizushi pouch inward..
- Fill one of the inarizushi pouches with a white rice ball and the black sesame seed rice ball. Fill the other pouch with the other white rice ball and the sakura denbu rice ball..
- Place cooked komatsuna on the sesame rice ball. Tear the red part of the imitation crab thinly and place it on top of the sakura denbu rice ball..
- Decorate each doll’s head with a cute toothpick and “draw” the face with nori seaweed. Put a small amount of ketchup for the empress’s cheek. Make a fan with the sliced cheese..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing post this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also mark off this website this with the title Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂