Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl ~ at this moment is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is Our. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl is could you make it idea.
my Buddy could create Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl to take advantage of 10 ingredient 4 step. the following Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl
- Please prepare 100-150 g Tuna Sashimi.
- capable need to provide too 1 serving Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice *OR Sushi Rice.
- Please prepare 1/2 sheet Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *toasted, torn into small pieces.
- You need to prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- capable need to provide too Wasabi.
- Please prepare 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce.
- Also add 1/2 tablespoon Mirin.
- You need to prepare .
- Please prepare 1/2 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine).
The Instructions how to cook Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl
- Cut the block of Tuna into 7-8mm thick slices if not sliced yet. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add Tuna slices and marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Note: Mirin and Sake are alcoholic. You may wish to boil the marinade first. Make sure the marinade is cool when you add Tuna..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked Short Grain Rice (*OR Sushi Rice), scatter 1 tablespoon of the marinade over the rice, cover with Nori, then place the marinated Tuna slices..
- Sprinkle with Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with some Wasabi..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂