Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti ~ currently is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on gadget to get information to be used example. Therefore I give Information about Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti is could our make it idea.
our can create Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti to take advantage of 19 ingredient 8 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The composition for cooking Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti
- capable need to provide too Special Kunna Masala.
- Also add 1 tbsp white cumin seed.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp black cumin seed that is shah zeera.
- You need 2-3 black cardamon.
- You need to prepare 3-4 green cardamon.
- capable need to provide 2 piece Pippli long tailed pepper.
- capable need to provide too quater tsp jaifal.
- Buddy also needs quater tsp javatri.
- Please prepare 1 piece cinnamon.
- You need half tsp black pepper.
- You need Mutton 1 kg (use raan ka gosht with hadi).
- Please prepare 150 gm yogurt.
- Please prepare Onion 1 sliced and fried.
- Please buddy prepare red chilli powder 1 tsp or more as per your tastr.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp daigi mirch.
- Please buddy prepare tsp turmeric powder quater.
- capable need to provide 1 tbsp corraindrt powder.
- Please prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste.
- You need to prepare ghee or oil half cup.
The Step by step how to cook Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti
- Grind special kunna masala mention in ingredients section into fine powder..
- In a pot take ghee or oil when it become warm add 1 tsp black cumin seeds and fry for seconds now add meat and fry on high flame until all water left by meat dries..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute now add brown onion and fry add splash of water if required..
In 1 bowl of water add red chilli,daighi mirch, turmeric, salt, corrinder powder and mix.
Now add masala mixture in meat and bhoonofy well now add yogurt and bhoonofy again… add special kunna masala in it bhoono again..
- In 4 cup water mix 4 tbsp atta and mix now add it in mutton and turn flame on low..
- Cook in low flame for 3 to 4 hours until meat tenderize and thick consistency of gravy obtained.
- Authentically Kunna cooked in pots matti ki handi but can be cooked in regular pots also..
- Serve with Naan or Lal Roti.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this website this with the title Mutton Kunna with Naan Roti This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂