Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur) ~ at the moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore Our give Information around Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur) is could we make it inspiration.
my Buddy able to create Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur) to take advantage of 16 ingredient 15 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The composition for cooking Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur)
- Also add 3 cups all purpose flour.
- Please prepare 200 ml water.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp salt.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- capable need to provide too Ingredients for fillings.
- Please prepare 400 g potatoes, boiled, peeled and chopped.
- capable need to provide 2 medium onions, peeled and fined chopped.
- Please prepare 3 fresh spring onions, finely chopped.
- capable need to provide too 3 fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tsp cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- Also add 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp paprika powder.
- capable need to provide to taste Salt.
- Please prepare Olive oil.
The Step by step how to cook Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur)
- In a large bowl, add flour, salt and oil. Mix together. Then slowly add water..
- Combine well and knead the dough for few minutes. Cover the dough and keep it for 30 minutes to rest..
- Meanwhile prepare ingredients for filling. Heat the oil in a skillet, and sauté chopped onion until soft. Then add chopped green herbs, and potatoes..
- Season with all spices. Mix everything well and fry for 2-3 minutes and set aside..
Once dough is ready, grease your hand with oil and knead the dough again for 1-2 minutes. Now divide it into small or big portions, it depends on you.
Take a portion of dough and with a rolling pin flat the dough on a floured surface..
- Top it with stuffing ingredients and then lift the dough from all sides (as you see in the photos)..
- Gently flatten the dough ball with rolling pin. Heat a pan, spread a little bit of oil in the pan and place the dough on the pan..
- Bake each side for 3 minutes then flip over and bake other side..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support me by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also mark off this blog this with the title Potato Stuffed Bread (Naan Shekampur) This post grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂