Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) ~ several times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Our. they indeed have get used to use internet on ponsel to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) is can my Buddy make it example.
my Buddy able to cook Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) to take advantage of 12 ingredient 6 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls)
- capable need to provide too 1 Cooked white rice 4 to 5 rice cooker cups (1320 to 1650 grams cooked, using 720 ml to 900 ml uncooked raw rice).
- Buddy also needs 10 cm Kombu.
- capable need to provide too 2 tbsp Sake.
- You need 3 to 5 tablespoons ○ Sugar.
- Please prepare 1 tsp ○ Salt.
- Also add 1 dash over 100 ml ○ Vinegar.
- capable need to provide 5 to 7 sheets, nori seaweed.
- Please buddy prepare 200 grams Sashimi grade tuna.
- Buddy also needs 120 grams Salmon (smoked or sashimi grade).
- Also add 150 grams Squid (sashimi grade).
- You need to prepare 5/8 Cucumber.
- Please prepare 50 grams Shredded egg crepes (or Japanese atsuyaki thick omlette or dashimaki rolled omlette).
The Instructions how to cook Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls)
- I use a handy fat sushi roll mold that I bought at a 100 yen shop, but you can also use a sushi mat. After rinsing the rice, I strain it and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, I make small cuts on both sides of the konbu, add it to the rice together with sake, and then cook the rice. Next, I mix in the seasoned rice vinegar and cool off the rice with a hand-held fan. Finally, I put a damp cloth over the rice..
- The next step is to gather the filling ingredients. Shredded egg crepes, cucumbers, squid, salmon (either cheap smoked salmon or sashimi), and fresh, sashimi grade tuna. This will complete your color palatte of yellow, green, white, orange and red. Aside from the shredded egg crepe, all the ingredients should be cut lengthwise. For adults, use squid or salmon, together with a touch of wasabi..
- Wet the inner surface of the mold each time with water. Fill the mold with sushi rice, lay a 1/2 sheet of sushi nori in the center, arrange the fillers inside the nori, taking care to balance the colors, and seal the nori around fillers. Fill the rest of the mold with sushi rice and press the cover on..
- Drop the contents onto a sheet of sushi nori and roll to create an instant futomaki fat sushi roll! Even after making 5 rolls, a small bowl of sushi rice is left over. You can use that to make a mini Tekkadon (sushi rice topped with thin-sliced raw tuna sashimi) or Nattodon (sushi rice topped with fermented soy beans)..
- Cut them to serve. If you want to use less rice, just add more ingredients, if you please..
- Since my eldest son loves any kind of sashimi tuna, I fill these with plenty of tuna..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Our can also bookmark this blog this with the title Seafood Ehomaki (Lucky Fat Sushi Rolls) This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂