Sesame Cheese Bagels ~ right now is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on HP to looking for information to be used example. Therefore We give Information related Sesame Cheese Bagels is could our make it idea.
our able cook Sesame Cheese Bagels using tools 10 ingredient 8 step. this is it step by step for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Sesame Cheese Bagels
- capable need to provide 300 grams Strong (bread) flour.
- Please buddy prepare 15 grams Toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 15 grams Ground sesame seeds.
- capable need to provide too 3 grams Instant Dry Yeast.
- Please prepare 15 grams Raw cane sugar.
- capable need to provide 6 grams Salt.
- You need to prepare 165 grams Lukewarm water.
- capable need to provide 1 Cheese block (cut into cubes).
- capable need to provide too 1 Easy melting cheese.
- Please prepare 1 Sugar (For boiling).
The Step by step how to cooking Sesame Cheese Bagels
- Mix all of the ingredients together aside from the sugar that is to be used for boiling the bagels. Increase the amount of lukewarm water as needed while keeping an eye on it. It’s okay if it seems like the amount of water isn’t quite enough..
- The dough is a bit hard, so knead it strongly. Make sure not to overknead the dough. The dough contains sesame, so it is okay if the surface is a bit rough..
- Immediately divide into 7 equal portions. Roll them up, and cover with a wet cloth to keep the dough from drying out. Rest the dough for 10 minutes..
Shape the dough. Please refer to the cone bagel recipe. Roll it up while enclosing the cheese.
- After shaping, proof for the final time for 20-30 minutes. Be careful not to let the dough dry out. The dough is ready once it reaches 1.5 times its original size..
- Add sugar to a large pot, bring to a boil, and boil the bagels for a minute (30 seconds per side). Top with easy-melting cheese after boiling if you like, and bake..
- Bake in the oven at 190℃ for 15-18 minutes. Please make adjustments according to your household oven. You can add in the cheese or not, according to your tastes..
- I also made whole wheat flour bagels..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Sesame Cheese Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this website this with the title Sesame Cheese Bagels This connten grouped into categories and also this post it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂