Amla sweet & sour chutney ~ currently is being sought after by many Buddy around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to use internet on smartphone to find information to be used insight. Therefore I give Information about Amla sweet & sour chutney is could our make it example.
my Buddy able cook Amla sweet & sour chutney using tools 7 ingredient 4 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Amla sweet & sour chutney
- Also add 250 gm amla (gooseberry).
- Also add 250 gm sugar.
- You need 20-25 raisins (kismish).
- Please prepare 3-4 cloves crushed (laung).
- You need 1 red chilli powder.
- Buddy also needs to taste Salt.
- capable need to provide 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder.
The Instructions how to cooking Amla sweet & sour chutney
- Wash amla & grate it. Remove seeds..
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all properly. Keep rest for 3-4 days..
- Serve sweet & sour amla chutney with roti, bread, chapati or parantha..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Amla sweet & sour chutney Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support we by sharing article this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also mark off this site this with the title Amla sweet & sour chutney This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂