Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake ~ currently is being sought after by many people around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to use internet on HP to get information to be used example. Therefore Our give Information about Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake is could our make it idea. Great recipe for Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake. Sponge Cake.perfect for birthday parties of kids. The sponginess of the cake comes from beaten egg whites and the baking powder added, plus some additional tricks to keep it spongy even after cooling.
Would you like any nuts in the recipe?
The sponginess of the cake comes from beaten egg whites and the baking powder added, plus some additional tricks to keep it spongy even after cooling.
Here, I have added fig, a seasonal fruit available, but you can try with any.
our could create Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake to take advantage of 13 ingredient 6 step. this is it the steps for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake
- You need 1 cup fig Puree.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup flour.
- capable need to provide too 1/2 cup granulated sugar+2 tablespoon.
- Please buddy prepare 1 tablespoon baking powder.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Also add 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Please buddy prepare 4 large egg yolks.
- You need to prepare 7 large egg whites.
- Also add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- capable need to provide For garnish (optional).
- Please buddy prepare as needed Sour cream.
- capable need to provide too As needed Honey.
- Buddy also needs As needed Mango slices.
Super easy and moist Date and Fig cake!
While the figs are cooking, make the sponge mixture.
Put the eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla and butter in a bowl and use an electric whisk to beat until smooth.
Fresh Fig Cake moist and delicious, is one of my favorite Bundt cake healthy easy recipes and one of my favorite fresh fig recipes in my cookbook, Eating Well to Fight Arthritis.
The Step by step how to cook Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake
- In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and mix properly to form an even mixture. Combine ½ cup sugar, egg yolks, oil, vanilla extract, fig puree and whisk vigorously to form a uniform mixture..
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks. Be careful that the yolk doe snot break else you will not be able to prepare the meringue..
- In a clean bowl, take the egg whites and beat them either with a whisk or electric beater to form soft peaks. Now, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and continue beating. Again add 1 tablespoon of sugar and beat till you see firm peaks. This is called meringue..
- Fold 1/3 of the meringue gently with the remaining cake mixture. Do not mix. Mixing will deflate the meringue, i.e. remove all the air that you have incorporated to the egg whites. Then fold the remaining meringue to the mixture gently..
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Pour the mixture to a baking paper lined pan and bake till a tooth pick comes out clean (approximately 50 minutes depending on oven). You can also use a microwave with convection mode. This cake has a tendency to deflate while cooling. So, I invert the pan till it cools down which results in lesser sinking of the cake..
- Take some sour cream and beat it. Spread the sour cream on the slice of cake. Take a mango. Remove the skin and slice it. Take one slice and then slice it again to thin slices. Gradually, fold the slices in form of rose to make the mango rosette. Drizzle some honey. Enjoy your slice!.
Who doesn’t like easy fig recipes with fresh figs?
You might be wondering when is fig season?
The season is really from late summer to fall which is August until October.
Figs certainly are delicious in a cookie, but if you want to use this delicious fruit in another way then you will love these amazing recipes.
From salads to steaks, these fig recipes show you how to give your figs some fizz.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support me by sharing article this blog to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this blog this with the title Fig/ Anjeer Sponge Cake This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂