Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai ~ right now is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is We. They already are get used to use internet on gadget to looking for information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information around Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai is could my Buddy make it inspiration.
you can cook Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai to take advantage of 9 ingredient 5 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai
- You need 100 gram Indian gooseberries.
- Please buddy prepare 50 ml Cold pressed Gingelly oil.
- Also add 2 tsp Mustard seeds.
- You need 1 spoon fenugreek seeds (methi).
- Please prepare 2 spoon red Chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 spoon Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Also add 1 spoon Salt.
- You need 1/2 spoon Hing/asafoetida.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 spoon Turmeric powder.
The Step by step how to make Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai
- Wash and towel dry the gooseberries until it is fully dry.
- Take a pan and dry roast one spoon of mustard and one spoon of fenugreek.
- Make a fine powder once it cools down.
- In the same pan add gingelly oil and season one spoon of mustard. When all the mustard splutter add the gooseberries and fry till the gooseberries turn golden brown in colour.
- Add chilli powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, salt, mustard-fenugreek powder, hing and turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute and serve with curd rice or any kind of rice dish..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this blog helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this site this with the title Indian gooseberry pickle Nellikaai Oorugaai This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂