Kashmiri Shufta ~ several times is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to find information to be used example. Therefore We give Information about Kashmiri Shufta is can our make it insight. Kashmiri Shufta is a traditional Kashmiri dessert especially made during festivals and Marriages is nothing but a mixture of various dry fruits and spices coated with sugar syrup. Although the recipe looks very simple, it tastes awesome. Dry fruits are first soaked in water for sometime and then mixed with ghee, various spice powders and sugar.
Feel a burst of rich flavours as soon as you take its bite.
Kashmiri Shufta : Indians love Sweets more than anything and especially a Kashmiri does not ask for a dessert, they love to have Sweets after having the Lunch or Dinner.
That is how the Kashmiri has made a Savory sweet “Shufta”.
our can create Kashmiri Shufta using tools 18 ingredient 12 step. the following Your way for cook it.
The composition for cooking Kashmiri Shufta
- capable need to provide too 1/2 cup Cashew nuts.
- capable need to provide too 1/2 cup Raisins.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 cup almonds.
- capable need to provide 1/2 cup dry Coconut.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 cup Pistachios.
- capable need to provide too 1/4 cup walnuts.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup Paneer cubes.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup Dry dates.
- capable need to provide too 3/4 in nos Dry figs.
- capable need to provide 2 cups Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp dry Ginger powder.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp Rose petals.
- Please buddy prepare 4-5 Kashmiri saffron strands.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 tsp jaiphal powder.
After reading this post, when you visit Jammu and Kashmir you should definitely… Shufta from Kashmir is a recipe filled with goodness and riches.
Dry fruits cooked with desi ghee bring a festive taste.
Find how to make Shufta here with simple methods.
ಕಾಶ್ಮೀರ ಶುಫ್ತಾ @KattikarKitchen This sweet dish is mainly prepared in marriage, party and many other.
The Instructions how to make Kashmiri Shufta
- Take a mixing bowl add cashew nuts, Raisins, almonds, pistachios, walnuts wash and add enough water then soak it for 30 mins..
- In another bowl add the dry figs and dry dates wash and add enough water. Soak it for 30 mins..
- After 30 mins drain out water well from the soaked dry fruits. Now take figs and dates, cut into small piece’s. And remove the seeds from dates..
- Heat the some ghee in heavy bottom pan..
- Now add coconut powder and roast well until it colour changes to light brown. Then take out in another plate..
- In the same pan add leftover ghee and add small cubes of Paneer fry until they turns to golden brown colour..
- When Paneer completely roasted. Now add all soaked and drained dry fruits and roasted coconut powder mix well..
- Additionally add black pepper powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, dry Ginger powder, again saute well.
- Now add Rose Petals, Sugar along with Saffron strands give a good mix..
- Further add jaiphal powder and cook until sugar dissolves. Stirring continuously. Saute without burn it.
- Notes :- please don’t add any water or milk because it’s spoiling. And cook on medium flame..
- Finally Kashmiri Shufta is ready to serve. Serve it hot, if u want to eat later. Then heat it and serve..
Known for its mesmerizing scenic beauty, Kashmir is also home to some of the finest gourmet delicacies in the country.
On today’s menu is a traditional dessert from the valley – shufta!
Shufta is a traditional Kashmiri dessert which is a mixture of various dry fruits and spices coated with sugar syrup.
Basically a variety of dry fruits are first soaked in water for sometime and then mixed with ghee along with fried paneer, sugar and various spice powders.
This delectable and much yummy dessert from Kashmiri cuisine looks so simple, yet tastes so delicious !
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Kashmiri Shufta Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support me by sharing post this website to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or We can also mark off this site this with the title Kashmiri Shufta This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂