Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki ~ at the moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to get information to be used inspiration. Therefore Admin give Information about Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki is can we make it idea.
we can create Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki using tools 6 ingredient 7 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The spices for cooking Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki
- Buddy also needs 2 cups steamed sushi (Japanese) rice, or, steames Thai Rice.
- You need Smoked salmon.
- Also add Momoya Gohan desuyo, this is seaweed paste (optional).
- You need to prepare stick Cucumber cut it long like.
- capable need to provide 1 teaspoon Salt, sugar, & vinegar each.
- You need to prepare sheets Nori – Seaweed sushi wrapper/ seaweed.
The Instructions how to cook Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki
- While rice just done and still hot from rice cooker/steamer, mix sugar salt & vinegar in a bowl, add the rice and mix them..
- Prepare the sushi bamboo roller and place one nori sheet on it..
- Put the rice on nori and press them flat with spoon, spread the rice until 3/4 sheet covered.
- Spread one teaspoon of momoya (optional). Arrange the Salmon and cucumber on the edge..
- Roll carefully and tightly..
- When the roll is firm, slice it with sharp clean knife..
- Sushi is ready!.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this site helpful, support me by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or you can also mark off this site this with the title Smoked Salmon Sushi Maki This post grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂