Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi ~ at the moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on HP to find information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information related Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi is could we make it inspiration. How to Make Anjeer khajur kulfi. Add sugar to the reduced milk and cook further. Cool the mixture and add saffron, chopped dates, anjeer and almonds, cardamom powder and double cream.
See great recipes for Anjeer Badam Milkshake, Fig anjeer and semolina halwa too!
Aam Panna recipe with step by step images and short video.
Aam Panna is a popular summer drink across North India.
my Buddy able cook Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi to take advantage of 9 ingredient 32 step. this is it step by step for make it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi
- Also add 500 ml whole milk.
- Also add 12 pieces dates or khajoor, deseeded.
- You need to prepare 6 pieces figs or anjeer.
- You need 3 tbsp roasted dry nuts like almonds, cashews and pistachios.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsp pistachios.
- capable need to provide 2 tbsp rose syrup.
- Buddy also needs 1 tsp chocolate sprinklers.
- capable need to provide too 1 tbsp chocolate sauce.
- Buddy also needs 2 tbsp soaked chia seeds.
A delightful drink and a natural coolant prepared with green mango pulp, sugar and spices.
Mango Kulfi I guess there are hardly any one whom doesn’t like it.
Kulfi or khulfi is popular diary Indian Dessert.
Kulfi is known as Indian ice cream, it looks and taste similar to ice cream too only it’s dense and creamier and popular kulfi flavors are malai, mango, cardamom, saffron and pista.
The Step by step how to make Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi
- In a pan pour the milk and switch on the gas, let it cook on low heat.
- Take pistachios and figs in two different bowls.
- Put some water in both the bowls and let them soak for half an hour.
- Watch the milk in between and stir a little, so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- After half an hour, you can see the figs are soaked nicely.
- Chop the figs into small pieces.
- Peel the soaked pistachios.
- And let them dry on a cloth for 10 minutes.
- Then chop them finely.
- Now you can see the milk has reduced to half the quantity.
- Now take the deseeded dates or khajoor.
- Combine the dates and chopped figs in a mixer jar.
- And grind them into a fine paste.
- Take out the dates and figs mixture from the mixer jar and add it to the reduced milk.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Until all the mixture merges well, let it cook further for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Cook the mixture, until it becomes thick like this, switch off the gas and let it cool down completely.
- When it cools down completely then put it in a mixer jar.
- And grind it into a smooth paste.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl.
- Now take some finely chopped dry nuts like almonds, pistachios and cashews.
- Now add the dry nuts to the ready mixture and mix nicely, the kulfi mixture is ready.
- Now take some triangular small glasses and put some chopped pistachios in the bottom.
- Then fill them with the kulfi mixture.
- Pour some kulfi mixture in few kulfi moulds, sprinkle some chopped pistachios on top.
- Place the triangular glasses in a plate and cover with a cling film.
- In the same way cover the kulfi mould also with a cling film.
- These are ready now to go to the freezer.
- Keep them in the freezer and set them for at least 6 – 8 hours.
- After 6 – 8 hours take them out and unmould one triangle shape kulfi in a bowl.
- Now take out the kulfi from rahein kulfi mould and cut into pieces, first pour some rose syrup in the bottom of a glass, then put the chia seeds and then the kulfi pieces, again pour some rose syrup on top.
- In another serving plate un mould the triangle shape kulfi, garnish with chocolate sauce, rose syrup and sone chocolate sprinklers, serve immediately before it starts melting.
Kulfi Anjeer Khajoor This dessert is typically made with nolen gur , a type of jaggery from West Bengal.
Here, we’ve substituted nolen gur with gula melaka. khajoor milkshake recipe khajoor anjeer milkshake khajoor ka milkshake benefits in urdu.
These are sugar free dates, nuts and fig rolls.
There is no need to add any extra sugar because of the natural sweetness of dates and Malai Kulfi- a frozen Indian milk dessert.
Malai Kulfi is a very popular Indian dessert.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support our by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Anjeer Khajoor Kulfi This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂