Cinnamon and raisins Bagels ~ now is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is you. They already are get used to use internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used idea. Therefore Our give Information related Cinnamon and raisins Bagels is can my Buddy make it example. This cinnamon raisin bagels recipe is similar to my everything bagels and plain bagels recipe. The only difference is that we’re adding a little vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon, and raisins to the bagel dough. Yeast & Warm Water: Allows the dough to rise.
I don’t like super sweet stuff so I relied on the raisins for sweetness.
I have a soft spot for cinnamon raisin bagels.
I ate one almost every day for most of high school and college.
we able create Cinnamon and raisins Bagels using tools 11 ingredient 12 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The ingredients and seasoningsu for cooking Cinnamon and raisins Bagels
- Please prepare 225 ml skimmed milk warm.
- capable need to provide 125 ml warm water.
- Please prepare 3 teaspoons yeast (10g).
- Buddy also needs 1 tablespoon caster sugar.
- Please prepare 500 g plain flour.
- Please prepare 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of table salt.
- You need to prepare 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Also add Extra: 1and 1/2 tablespoons of caster sugar.
- capable need to provide 100 g raisins.
- Also add Sugar to sprinkle.
- capable need to provide 1 egg.
And I can happily check bagels off the bucket list.
The issue is that with any sort of yeast recipe there are so many recipes for the same thing; sort of like chocolate chip cookie recipes.
Cinnamon Raisin Bagels Adapted from The Bread Baker’s Apprentice.
Please tell me you eat the lox on the cinnamon – raisin bagels!
The Instructions how to cook Cinnamon and raisins Bagels
- Mix warm water and milk with one tablespoon of caster sugar and whisk yeast in..
- Rest for 10 minutes covered in a warm place until mixture is frothy.
- Add flour to frothy mixture and mix well. Add half mix and then add the other half.
- Add flour if too sticky and turn to a floured surface.
- Knead for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a greased bowl, cover and stand in warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Tuen dough into floured surface and incorporate the raisins while kneading until smooth..
- Divide dough into 12 portions.
- Knead each portion into a ball. Press finger into centre to make a hole and place the bagels about 4cm apart on greased trays to allow them to rise in a warm place (15-20minutes).
- Drop bagels in boiling water so they don’t touch, boil for one minute each side.
- Remove with slotted spoon and place in greased oven tray. Brush with egg and sprinkle a bit of sugar. Bake in moderately hot oven for 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- At home we like them cut in half, toasted and buttered for breakfast.
My sister and I always always do that even though it grosses everyone out.
Step by step and tips on how to make the perfect sourdough bagel!
Bagels are supposed to have a chewy texture, and a crusty outside.
And bread flour has more gluten than all-purpose flour, and therefore, it’s supposed to provide those qualities to the bagels.
Cinnamon raisin bagel French Toast would be heaven.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Cinnamon and raisins Bagels Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this website helpful, support our by sharing article this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also mark off this website this with the title Cinnamon and raisins Bagels This article grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂