Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding ~ currently is being sought after by many civil around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on ponsel to looking for information to be used insight. Therefore Our give Information around Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding is could my Buddy make it example. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding. In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again to break up any clumps.
Some of my other favorites are Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding, Coconut Lime Raspberry Chia Pudding, and even Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops!
Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey / maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl.
I went for a refreshing Coconut Milk Mango Chia Pudding, using coconut milk and coconut water from the Lidl package, but also some other Lidl products, that I happened to have on hand, such as a lovely mango, a passion fruit, a lime, chia seeds, of course, and an extra topping of toasted coconut flakes.
my Buddy able create Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding to take advantage of 7 ingredient 4 step. this is it Your way for cook it.
The ingredients for cooking Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding
- capable need to provide too 1 cup Mango puree.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup yogurt.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup coconut powder.
- You need 30 grams Chia seeds.
- Also add 3-4 tbsp Powdered Sugar.
- Please prepare 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
- You need Few Figs and other nuts of your choice.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding is a dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, healthy dessert made with fiber rich chia seeds, rich coconut milk, maple syrup, coconut and fresh mango.
I love perusing the aisles of Whole Foods and drooling over the healthy beautiful foods.
One of my favorite things is their coconut milk chia pudding….except the hefty price tag!
They’re light, fresh, filling, and not too sweet.
The Step by step how to cooking Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding
- Soak chia seeds in water and keep it aside for 20-30 minutes..
- Peel and cut mango into chunks and put into a blender. Add juice of 1 lime to blender. Blend until smooth and thick puree..
- Whisk low fat yogurt until smooth and add chia seeds, vanilla essence and Coconut powder to make it more thickened and tasty. Add sweetness..
- Assemble your pudding: place a couple of spoons of mango puree, then add a layer of chia pudding and repeat. Top your pudding with nuts of your choice and figs. Serve..
I love them for breakfast or a snack, and I can’t wait to try more flavors!
Steps to Make Coconut Mango Chia Pudding (Note: I’ve outlined the step-by-step on how to make coconut mango chia pudding here, but find the full recipe, ingredients, and directions at the end of this post.
You’ll need a food processor or a blender for this recipe to blend the mangoes so they’re nice and smooth.
Add the flesh of one of the mangos to the blender or food processor and process into a purée.
Chop the other mango into chunks.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding Thank you for your visit, if you feel this post on this blog helpful, support me by sharing article this site to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or Buddy can also bookmark this blog this with the title Coconut_Mango_Chia_Pudding This connten grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂