Garlic Tawa Naan ~ at the moment is being sought after by many commpany around us, one of them is Buddy. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on gadget to looking for information to be used example. Therefore Admin give Information about Garlic Tawa Naan is could my Buddy make it idea.
we can cook Garlic Tawa Naan to take advantage of 10 ingredient 4 step. this is it Your way for make it.
The ingredients for cooking Garlic Tawa Naan
- capable need to provide 2 cup patent flour.
- Also add 1 tsp sugar.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp salt.
- capable need to provide 1 tsp baking powder.
- capable need to provide 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup yogurt.
- capable need to provide too 1 tbsp oil.
- Buddy also needs 1/4 cup lukewarm milk.
- Please prepare 1/4 cup chopped garlic.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp salted butter.
The Instructions how to cook Garlic Tawa Naan
- Knead a soft dough by combining flour, salt, sugar, yogurt, baking soda,baking powder and oil by gradually adding lukewarm milk. Let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough in shape of a naan. Apply water on one side of naan and immediately place over hot tawa. The naan will get stick to the tawa..
- Let the naan cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until you see bubbles on top of naan. Now invert the tawa and face it towards the heat such that the naan gets heat on top and develops a nice golden colour. Dish the naan out on a plate..
- Combine garlic, butter and coriander in a bowl. Brush this mixture over hot naan. Your garlic naans are ready to serve now..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Garlic Tawa Naan Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing post this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and others Or you can also mark off this website this with the title Garlic Tawa Naan This article grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂