Khatti Meethi Amla Launji ~ now is being sought after by many community around us, one of them is you. they indeed have get used to to take advantage of internet on ponsel to get information to be used idea. Therefore We give Information about Khatti Meethi Amla Launji is can my Buddy make it idea.
my Buddy able create Khatti Meethi Amla Launji using tools 12 ingredient 8 step. the following the steps for cook it.
The spices for cooking Khatti Meethi Amla Launji
- You need 500 grams Amla/Gooseberries.
- You need 1 teaspoon mustard oil.
- Please buddy prepare 2 teaspoon sugar or jaggery.
- Please buddy prepare 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Also add 1 teaspoon coriander powder.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
- Buddy also needs 1/2 teaspoon saunf.
- Please prepare 1 teaspoon (rai / sarson).
- Please prepare 1/2 teaspoon methi seeds.
- Also add 2 pinch hing/asafoetida.
- capable need to provide too 8 green chillies chopped into 1 inch pieces or as per the taste.
The Instructions how to cooking Khatti Meethi Amla Launji
- Boil the amlas in a pressure cooker only for one whistle and let the pressure release by itself..
- When cool, remove the seeds and separate the segments..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, fennel seeds, methi seeds, asafoetida and chopped chillies and sauté for a minute..
- Add the amla segments, salt and the dry masalas, mix well for two minutes..
- Add sugar and sprinkle one teaspoon of water..
- Mix again, amlas attain a glazed look..
- Remove from the flame after a minute..
- Serve hot or cool as you like with paranthas, pooris or just like that..
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Khatti Meethi Amla Launji Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support our by sharing post this site to social media accounts your favorite like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this website this with the title Khatti Meethi Amla Launji This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂