Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread ~ at this moment is being sought after by many society around us, one of them is Buddy. They already are get used to to take advantage of internet on smartphone to find information to be used inspiration. Therefore I give Information related Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread is can you make it idea. Great recipe for Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread. I make this spread all the time and my guests never seem to tire of it. Spread it on toasted baguettes, bagels, crackers or serve with chilled vegetables.
View menu and reviews for Bagels and Cream in Bronx, plus popular items & reviews.
Make your next soirée stand out with our Sun-Dried Tomato Spread.
A delicious combination of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, black olives, Parmesan, basil and cream cheese, this make-ahead spread would be the perfect topping for your favourite crackers or bagels.
we able to create Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread using tools 11 ingredient 12 step. the following step by step for cook it.
The composition for cooking Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread
- Please prepare 7 Cups Fresh Garlic Cloves [yup. you read that sucka correctly!].
- You need 1/2 Cup Soft Sun Dried Tomatoes [fresh – not in oil – minced].
- You need 3 (8 oz) packs Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp or warmed].
- capable need to provide too 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes.
- Please buddy prepare 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1 tsp Dried Rosemary.
- Please prepare 1 tsp Dried Thyme.
- Buddy also needs to taste Cracked Black Pepper.
- Please prepare to taste Sea Salt [i use 4 healthy pinches. salt really does make the dish!].
- Please prepare 1/4 Cup Garlic Olive Oil.
- capable need to provide too 1 Small Lemon [juiced – reserve 1/2].
At work, we had these delicious sun-dried tomato bagels, but they’re really too expensive to eat every morning and I didn’t know what was going into them.
Since I was gifted with a breadmaker many years ago, I knew it was time to try making them on my own.
Here’s the result, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread.
The Instructions how to cook Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread
Do not employ fresh vegetables in this spread unless you plan on using all of this spread within four days. Dried herbs will allow this spread to last in your fridge for weeks..
- Preheat your oven to 350°..
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or warm them slightly in the microwave..
- Place garlic cloves in 2 sheets of tin foil..
- Add all ingredients [except for cream cheese and 1/2 of your juiced lemon] and mix well..
- Wrap garlic up tightly with your two large sheets of tin foil. Seam sides up..
- Roast garlic for 1 hour and 15 minutes at 350°..
- Open tinfoil and check for doneness. Your largest cloves should be soft..
- Smash garlic well with a potato masher. Add the juice of your other 1/2 lemon. Taste test for salt. Add more if need be..
- While garlic mixture is still warm – fold your mixture into your cream cheese. Mix well..
- Pack into jars or a covered dish and seal tightly..
Great recipe for Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel S… Edit. cinnamon rolls rolls.
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Bacon Cinnamon Rolls.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Remove bacon and pat dry with paper towels.
Low Fat – Strawberry – Blueberry, Walnut Raisin – Chive – Garlic – Veggie – Olive & Pimento -Jalapeno – Sun Dried Tomato – Lox Spread.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this website helpful, support we by sharing post this blog to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or We can also bookmark this site this with the title Mike’s Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Bagel Spread This article grouped into categories and also this conten it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂