Tawa Aata Green Naans ~ right now is being sought after by many user around us, one of them is We. they indeed have get used to use internet on HP to get information to be used idea. Therefore Admin give Information about Tawa Aata Green Naans is could our make it example.
we could create Tawa Aata Green Naans using tools 15 ingredient 5 step. the following the steps for make it.
The spices for cooking Tawa Aata Green Naans
- Also add FOR THE YEAST MIX ;.
- Please buddy prepare 1 1/4 cups warm milk.
- Please prepare 1 tsp Sugar.
- Also add 2 tbsp Active dry yeast powder.
- capable need to provide too FOR THE DOUGH ;.
- capable need to provide 3 1/2 cups Whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Salt.
- capable need to provide too 2 cups Spinach chopped.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup Fenugreek leaves chopped.
- Buddy also needs 1 cup Purslane leaves chopped.
- Please prepare 1/2 cup Coriander and Mint leaves finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup Butter for roasting.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp Black seeds or Kalonji.
- Buddy also needs 2 tbsp Sesame seeds.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup Milk for milk wash.
The Step by step how to make Tawa Aata Green Naans
- First of all add the yeast and sugar to the warm milk. Stir it lightly and cover it. Allow it to prove in about 5 minutes. Chop all the green leafy veggies and add these to the wheat flour along with the salt..
- After 5 minutes, the yeast mix should be frothy and if it is not so, then discard it and make a fresh one. Add this frothy yeast mix to the flour and knead it into a soft dough. At first the dough will be sticky but do not worry. Knead it for about 5 to 6 minutes. If required add some warm water and knead it..
- After kneading for 5 to 6 minutes, cover it up and keep it in a dark place in the kitchen, preferably an oven. After 3 hours, the dough will be double in volume. Punch it down to release the air bubbles and divide it into 12 balls of equal size. Roll each one into an oval or an oblong shape. Make all of them similarly and allow them to prove again for the second time. Keep them covered..
- After 40 to 50 minutes of second proofing, place them one by one on a heated tawa and cook until done. Smear each with some ghee or butter. Adding sesame seeds or black seeds is optional. If you are interested in adding either of them, then sprinkle them on the naans at the time of second proofing. Give the naans a milk wash before sprinkling them..
- A splendid innovative idea by me incorporating the leafy greens in them. Naan is a favourite bread among us Indians. And these are made with leafy greens, hence more healthy and nutritious. They not only look beautiful but also tastes great. Not only that, I have used Aata instead of Maida. You can include your favourite green leafy vegetables in it. Serve this with any side dish of Chicken or Mutton and enjoy fresh homemade Naans with your loved ones and friends. Happy Roasting!.
That’s the discussion or tutorial about Tawa Aata Green Naans Thank you for your visit, if you feel this article on this site helpful, support we by sharing article this website to social media accounts that you have like facebook, instagram, pinterrest, Instagram and so forth Or Our can also mark off this site this with the title Tawa Aata Green Naans This connten grouped into categories and also this article it is sourced from https://www.cookpad.com … Happy Cooking 🙂